We can Adapt to higher gas prices !
Convert your car into a Hybrid !
Your existing Car, Truck, or SUV can be converted to a hybrid vehicle economically. This blog will share my ideas on how to make that possible. See the PES Wiki for all the background on Hybrid Adapters:
Tuesday, July 27, 2010
Tuesday, May 11, 2010
Sunday, January 03, 2010
I have all the details figured out on paper, including backing up and storage with no technical issues.
All I lack is the funding...and precious time.
A reminder to check out the wiki page:
Wednesday, August 06, 2008
This link will help you do the calculating:
Saturday, July 26, 2008
Check out Barkley's work:
Tuesday, July 15, 2008
I had to track down a circuit breaker for my "no longer in production" circuit panel -- oh yeah -- and then there was the whole living, raising kids, working 2 jobs thing getting in my way.....
But we have progress.
Sunday, May 11, 2008
The 100 MPG X-Prize is great -- but we gas car owners making payments need relief now
-- ie Pretty Darn Quick.
This competetion will hopefully be an impetus to get industry building something we need now
The winner is the first team that can build a Hybrid Adapter which:
1. Uses a fuel other than gasoline
2. Can push at least a mid-size vehicle at a speed of 30 MPH for 20 miles
3. Can be recharged in 8 hours with standard 15 AMP, 110 VAC Plug
4. Can be interchanged between vehicles within 10 minutes
5. Mounts to a standard Hitch
6. Does not have to be ready for mass production
Winner maintains all rights